The stone path is quite a popular and practical decoration of the garden, however, it usually takes a lot of effort to make it with your own hands. We suggest you take the path of least resistance and peep a curious idea, skillfully put into practice by one master. He used very few materials and did not resort to concrete. The design is already kept quite tightly. And it looks just amazing!
You will need:
- geotextile fabric;
- broken stones;
- gravel or granite;
- rake, shovel, hose.
The work is based on the following simple steps:
1. The boards of the future path are formed from the boards, which will protect it from weeds and ticks (by the way, do not forget to clear the ground from weeds in advance). Secure the edges of the geotextile fabric and lay it inside the structure.
2. Sprinkle on top of the sand, level with a rake.
3. Dampen it with a hose.
4. Compact sand with a spade or other handy tool.
5. Put the broken stone on top, slightly pressing it into the sand.
6. Pour gravel or granite chips around the edges. The work is over!